1 2 1 4 1 2 3

Friday 14 March 2014

Which Technology?

After a wonderful PLD with Manaiakalani 1-4 Team Leaders and Dorothy Burt, I came away questioning and reflecting our timeline decision with regards to our formal writing encounter and when we should consider doing more writing purely on the the iPad. I ran my reflections and considerations past ‘Karen’ my MDTA BT (and co conspirator). She felt the same way I was feeling. Although the learners get multiple opportunities to write on their iPads formal writing has been paper and whiteboard focussed.
Keeping with our adage ‘slow and steady’ makes me feel comfortable with all our decisions to date and when questions like this pop up it’s always good to rethink our pathway and reconsider the future goals! Next year may be completely different once we have experienced the new encounters!

No comments:

Post a Comment